The following conditions are applicable to the contracts as you close with Granqvist. When ordering goods from granqviststore.se you accept the Terms and Conditions. These conditions applies to the webshop. Other conditions apply to the purchase in our store in Rörstrandsgatan 10 in Stockholm.
Costs for Shipping & Delivery Disclaimer
· In granqviststore.se the prices include Swedish VAT (25%). For orders outside of EU the VAT will be deducted.
· For Orders within Sweden there is a shipping fee stated in checkout, though free shipping for purchases over 1000 SEK (approx 100 Euros). Our aim is to ship your order as fast as possible. Shipments are generally sent within 4 business days. During periods where we are under heavy workload delays might occur.
· For Orders to be picked up at our Stockholm store, there is no shipping or handling fee. Orders can often be picked up the same day however we recommend to wait until we send you a confirmation.
· For Orders within the Nordic countries but outside Sweden there is a shipping fee stated in checkout, though free shipping for purchases over 1500 SEK (approx 150 Euros). Our aim is to ship your order as fast as possible, normally within 4 working days. Delivery is generally made within 5 business days.
· For Orders outside the Nordic countries but within the EU there is a shipping fee stated in checkout, as well as the free shipping level. Our aim is to ship your order as fast as possible, normally within 4 working days. Delivery is generally made within 6-10 business days.
· For Orders outside the EU we use Postnord and FedEx. Our aim is to ship your order as fast as possible. Shipments are generally sent within 4 business days. Time of delivery depend on location and delivery time can be abit longer in certain areas.
Please note that import duties, taxes and other fees are not included in the displayed price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibillity.
We recommend that you make sure to check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be before buying.
You have the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days. The withdrawal period applies from the day you receive the order. You have the right to carefully test the product, however note that the right of withdrawal is only valid if the goods are unused and in an unaltered state. You as customer are responsible for the return costs and that the product/products returned are in such condition as indicated above. You are welcome to contact us with any questions you might have. Before returning any goods send us an email to [email protected] with the details of your order and the goods you want to return.
Beware that after Brexit and due to new EU legislation, handling costs are added on returns and exchanges by Postnord (the cost is added by the shipping company in retrospect. Granqvist will receive an invoice with the total amount after customs has cleared the package). This cost is approx 350 SEK (35 Euros). In case of exchange Granqvist can help out by offering to cover part of the cost by adding a gift card to use in any upcoming orders. On returns Granqvist cannot cover the handling costs. To avoid part of this cost and to have a much faster handling we recommend to send the product you wish to exchange or return with FedEX.
AT Distribution In Sweden AB
VAT no SE556820132001
C/O Granqvist Store
Registered company adress is:
AT Distribution In Sweden AB
Org. nr. 5568201320